Exceptional Amenities and Rustic Spirit
The same creative spirit that has inspired artists in Big Sur for centuries also provides inspiration for productive meetings, memorable events and joyous celebrations. Ventana makes it easy to harness this iconic region’s adventurous spirit with 12,000 square feet of unique indoor and outdoor space for executive summits, private dinners and other gatherings:
- Ocean Meadow Lawn — Framed by both the ocean and forest, this new 7,000-square-foot expanse is an awe-inspiring setting for events of up to 200 guests. With cozy fire pits and relaxing Adirondack chairs, even large gatherings feel intimate and exclusive.
- The Loft — Newly renovated, this meeting room can accommodate up to 60 people.
- The Library — With a rustic treehouse feel and views of the mountains, this uniquely casual space is perfect for executive meetings.
- Sur Vista — A beautiful terrace overlooking the ocean and coast, this natural setting is ideal for any ceremony.
- Sky Terrace — A uniquely Ventana take on the "Chef's Table" — in fact, the table itself, as well as the chairs, were hand-produced by our on-property artisans using reclaimed redwood. The elevated and secluded space offers spectacular ocean, meadow and redwood views. And you and your guests will enjoy bespoke meals prepared personally by our chef.
- The Sur House Terrace & Bar — A large outdoor terrace at our signature restaurant, available for private-dining events, gives you the best in coastal cuisine and a prime vantage point to where the horizon meets the sea.
- Fireside Room — An interactive meeting space and private dining venue with full audio/visual capabilities, highlighted by a stone hearth and surrounded by windows with views of the incomparable Big Sur topography.
- Organic Garden — A unique venue offering a powerful connection to the Earth and nature’s bounty. Under the stewardship of our executive chef, this garden produces intensely local ingredients for our coastal cuisine.
- Redwood Cathedral — A small private, outdoor ceremony space perfect for exchanging vows. Surrounded by the natural cathedral of the redwoods.
- Redwood Circle of Life — One of nature’s perfect creations, these natural hundred-year-old redwoods provide an enchanting circle for a dramatic vow exchange, proposal spot or any special event.