Rustic. Refined. Re-Imagined.
From yoga classes to intimate Japanese hot baths, Ventana Big Sur’s upscale services, facilities and amenities all have been re-imagined to create a romantic, iconic destination ideal for self-discovery.
Ventana Big Sur amenities:
- Spa Alila
- Upscale onsite ocean-view dining at The Sur House
- Two heated outdoor swimming pools — one with an infinity-edge hot tub
- Japanese hot baths
- The striking Glass House Gallery, which showcases works of art from renowned artists along the California Central Coast
- High-speed wireless internet access property-wide
- Guest fitness facility
- More than 12,000 square feet of flexible space for weddings, meetings and celebrations, including the stunning Ocean Meadow Lawn
- Custom in-house catering
- Beautiful 160-acre grounds featuring rolling meadows, old-growth redwoods and ocean vistas
In addition to all of these resort amenities, our $50 Ventana experience fee includes the following activities:
- Sommelier Wine & Cheese Hour
- Yoga Class
- On-Property Walk: Explore Ventana Big Sur
- Glass House Telescopic Viewing
- Flora and Fauna Hike
- Organic Garden Tour
- Meditation Class
- Tai Chi Class
*A portion of the experience fee supports the local Big Sur community services.
Ventana Big Sur and Volvo: Partners in Refined Luxury
Big Sur is a place for exploration, both on our expansive property and beyond—and we are excited to announce an exclusive partnership with Volvo designed to help you make the most of your time in this iconic region.
The Ventana fleet now features the new XC90, a luxury SUV shaped by Volvo’s renowned Swedish craftsmanship and innovation. Our complimentary shuttle service throughout Big Sur will give you the sense of style and comfort completely complimentary.
Pack up your outdoor gear and chart a course for adventure. Take the whole family for the perfect picnic. Or simply enjoy the drive and marvel at the beauty of the landscape, along with the sublime experience of the XC90. With intuitive controls and integrated navigation, you’ll never get lost, even in the expanse of Big Sur—unless you want to, that is.