Rustic. Refined. ReImagined.
Ventana Big Sur’s distinctive services, facilities, and amenities create an atmosphere ideal for romance and self-discovery—even as they have been thoughtfully refined to reflect our new reality. Your safety and comfort are always our top priorities.
Amenities and Services:
- Welcome amenity
- Two heated outdoor swimming pools—one with an infinity-edge hot tub (capacity for the hot tub currently is limited to two couples at one time)
- Japanese baths (two persons per bath)
- Fitness facilities—reopening date to be determined
- Dining in-room, poolside, or perched above the ocean at The
- Daily snacks—ranging from healthy to indulgent
- Daily Morning Movement classes and guided hikes
- Complimentary reusable water bottles
- Self-guided garden tours
From hiking in the redwoods to lounging by the sea, Big Sur is a natural wonderland ripe for exploration. Ventana Big Sur guests enjoy access to Excursion Outpost—which features a wide selection of complimentary equipment and amenities to help you make the most of your adventures.
Whether you’re heading into the forest or down to the beach, simply call the front desk to reserve your gear! (All equipment is first come, first served. We ask that guests return all Excursion Outpost items within 24 hours.)
- Yeti coolers
- Yeti wine glasses and beer cozies
- Beach blankets
- Camp chairs
- Card games
- First aid kits
- Tripods (Gorilla Pods and full tripods)
- Hiking Poles (adjustable men's and women's)
- Patagonia day packs (men's and women's)
- Swiss Army knives
Get Set to Jet with XO
Book a private charter flight with XO to begin your premium Ventana experience before you even arrive in the redwoods: Ventana Big Sur guests gain exclusive access to discounted pricing for private charter flights with XO for direct travel to Monterey Peninsula Airport. Explore the possibilities.