GLAMPING SERVICES AND AMENITIES
Our 20-acre redwood canyon campground offers plenty of privacy and seclusion—and our cleaning protocols have been enhanced in accordance with guidelines from health authorities such as the CDC. All tents undergo a thorough cleaning with hospital-grade products to ensure full disinfection prior to check-in. The Bath House has new safe occupancy policies and is cleaned even more frequently. We have also transitioned to a more flexible model that allows you to curate your own personalized glamping experience. Additional amenities such as firewood, s’mores, and beverages will be available for purchase.
- Access to the SurStream for snacks and drinks (open 1:30pm – 8pm)
- Access to the Big Sur Smokehouse for breakfast, lunch and dinner (currently closed for the season)
- A wood-burning fire pit along with a propane fire pit on the deck
- Instant hot and cold potable water with sink
- Electric lamps and power outlets with USB ports for charging devices
- Two Adirondack chairs with pads
- Hand towels and bath towels (2 per tent)
- Handheld lanterns
- A picnic table
- Zingle, a convenient communication system for guests
- Wine and beer from our SurStream cellar – Price Varies
Firewood Bundle - $12
- Bag of Ice - $4
- To preorder any enhancements, please email: [email protected]
In accordance with social distancing guidelines, Ventana Big Sur hotel guests and Ventana Glamping guests will now enjoy distinct areas on the property. The resort grounds including swimming pools, fitness studios and dining facilities are now reserved exclusively for resort guests. Glamping guests will not have access to the resort and will no longer be subject to a resort fee. We have transitioned to a more flexible model that allows you to curate your own personalized glamping experience: Additional amenities such as firewood, s’mores, and beverages will be available for purchase.
We know dogs are more than just pets; they’re part of the family, and they are welcome at our campgrounds. Guests pay a fee of $75 per stay (with a maximum of two dogs), which includes a dog bed, treats and water bowl.